As a wife and mother of 4 life can be a little Zany at times!! Mostly its just hectic and busy with fun thrown in here and there. I created this blog to keep track of all those times!
The slideshow above is pictures from our favorite vacations; The Bahamas, Mazatlan, San Diego, Las Vegas, Salt Lake, Palm Springs, Sequoias and Brian Head. Len and I also had a fabulous time in New Orleans, Hawaii and the Love Cruise! We love vacationing with our Friends!
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
-
Brendan was very excited to get his letterman’s jacket for Christmas. I
ordered it the beginning of November, and was told there was a 6-8 week
turnaroun...
Standing as A Witness
-
Integrity #5
I am an attorney. I have experience working with witnesses and preparing
them to take the witness stand. So my perspective on "Standing as a w...
Snow Day
-
We had our first Snow Day of the year. I don't know that it was really
necessary to call school for it, but the kids were happy. I LOVE a good
snow day,...
The Happiest Place on Earth
-
One thing I absolutely love about living in California is having theme
parks so close. And not only do we have lots of these parks to choose
from, we have...
The Highlight of My Day: September 2015
-
Something good happens every day. Here's what happened in September 2015:
Tue 9/1/15: My mom was so amazing today-- she washed my carpets for me
agai...
Scenes from Jury Duty, The End
-
*by Jeff, guest blogger*
The fourth and final installment of the saga of jury duty at the Superior
Court…..
The afternoon of jury service demonstrated a...
Audrey is 6!
-
Our little dream boat turned six (a long time ago and I never posted). She
had a wonderful fifth year, bringing lots of fun and sparkles to our
family, as...
"What Do I Do Different?"
-
Lately I have been thinking a lot about my children.
I have been thinking about what it was like when I was growing up. I ran
around the neighborhood unti...
A lesson learned from my 10 year old self.
-
A little while back I received a friend request on Facebook from someone
that I went to Elementary School with. In my OLD age ;) it took me a bit to
rememb...
Dinner with the Banrys
-
We were able to go to Emalee's bridal shower last weekend and last night we
had dinner with the Banrys at Chipotle (Chelsie's favorite restaurant).
Kell...
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
-
9/11. The day that we will all remember. The day we learned that not
everyone in the world loves us. The day we learned that we would never
feel complet...
Another Transfer gone
-
Well, that was a fast transfer. Elder P became assistant at transfer
meeting this week, so that was pretty exciting. He was a fun Elder to be
with, we got...
Rapunzel Party
-
First I'd like to say that in my dream world, I would have done a million
posts this past year with all of our family updates. Sadly, the time has
slippe...
Homecomings
-
It only seems right to finish this experience where we started…in Valencia
among friends.
Justin reported on his mission on Sunday, July 29th in the Vale...
Nope, no baby yet...
-
Still here, still pregnant! We are two days past our due date as of today.
:( I am being induced tomorrow morning and can't wait to meet this little
gir...
Corey's 9th birthday
-
For Corey's 9th birthday in December we took his best friend Matt to lunch
and Mid-Air Adventures for the afternoon. Ashlyn had been for a birthday
party a...
Tie-Dye Easter Eggs
-
It's that time of year again. I think I'm the only crafter that doesn't
really like to craft holiday crafts (if you followed that sentence, you've
gotten m...
Holding Hands...
-
Kelli and I often speak of how holding hands is such a friendly practice.
This one is for you, Kelli. This picture was taken by Craig Lindsey on a
boat on...
Almost Lost Another Finger....
-
So it was one beautiful Saturday afternoon on April 17, 2010, and one could
not help but go outside and do yard work! I was trimming some hedges with
the ...
The Christmas Shoes
-
Last night after our fun-filled Christmas Eve celebration with our family,
I came home and couldn't fall asleep. I decided to finish reading a book I
had b...
Mini Bowl, Here we come!!
-
A BIG Congratulations to GARRETT!!! He is going to the Football Mini Bowl.
His team is UNDEFEATED and has only been scored 2 times this entire season.
They...
New Job, New Location and New Crib
-
Things are much better these days. John got a new job 10 minutes from home
about 5 days before his severance ran out. So we never had to touch our
savings ...
HELLO MEXICO!!
-
Okay everyone i know i have been slacking SORRY, but Elder Roberts is
finally in MEXICO and he loves it !! He got there monday june 15th. His
companion is ...
Claire is a Star Student
-
Claire received the award for the Student of the Month in her Classroom
today. They do a character counts program and they have six character
traits that...
1 comment:
I'm impressed with their pictures! They turned out great!
Post a Comment