The week of Aralie's birthday the kids had a few days vacation. I decided to plan a surprise party for Aralie's 17th birthday. A Scooter's Jungle Party which includes giant slides, ping pong, basketball...tons of fun! Emalee and I came up with a guest list and Emalee sent out invites via Facebook! The cover was I had to be somewhere and Aliza and Hannah had parties at Scooter's Jungle so Aralie would have to take them. Then I had to come up with a way to get her dressed up, hair and make-up and not just show up in sweats and a pony tail!
I had Heather ask her to be a model for a brochure for the office. So she needed to be dressed and ready as soon as she dropped off the girls.
Surprise! We hid behind the check-in wall and we all jumped up and yelled surprise! You can tell by the look on her face she was Surprised!
A Big Thanks to Emalee for helping with all the planning!
One of the giant slides...so fun!

2 comments:
SO fun!!!!
LOVE it!!!!
It's hard to believe that she is 17already; and that she can get even more beautiful!! Happy Birthday Aralie! : )
Post a Comment