On Nov. 1st Aliza's class went on a field trip. First we took the Metrolink train to Union Station. Then we spent the day on Olvera St. It was also the Day of the Dead too, so lots of activities!
The girls on the train riding to Union Station.
In the Union Station seats. Aliza, Kaylee, Natalie and Jillian
Aliza and Kaylee on Olvera St. We had so much fun shopping, eating and looking at the sights.
Taquitos on Olvera St. are a MUST have!
Daleen, Aliza, Connie and Kaylee at the scenic stage on Olvera St.
About to get Churros! Yum!
The girls with two of their favorite buys that day. Little pink leather purses and Clackers!
One of the best field trips I have had the pleasure to participate in!
A week later and I am still thinking about those Taquitos!
About to get Churros! Yum!
The girls with two of their favorite buys that day. Little pink leather purses and Clackers!
One of the best field trips I have had the pleasure to participate in!
A week later and I am still thinking about those Taquitos!

No comments:
Post a Comment