Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Formal


Buddy the Elf...I mean Tyler Peacock came by and decorated Aralie's room to ask her to winter formal!


He even found a Snow Globe!
They snow flakes were an amazing piece of art! So intricate, we were impressed!
Aralie answered his request with a jar shaped like a present. It had the four food groups: Candy, Candy Canes, Syrup and Candy Corn!
The note she sent back said
Hey Buddy,
I won't be a cotton-headed ninny-muggins. I will say Yes!


Stay tuned for more pictures of Winter Formal next week! We were at the mall getting some items for the return answer and I thought, let's just go look at Macy's and see what style dress Aralie wanted. I never imagined that she would walk pull out the first dress, love it, try it on and buy it!
And it's purple...a color she has vowed never to wear because she says she looks ill in it! Ssshhh....don't tell her it's purple, we are calling it Violet!

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

How about plum or dusty grape? They are going to be sooooooo cute!