Aliza's school had their first annual
Daddy/Daughter Dance.
Aliza has been more excited about this special night with her Daddy!
Even more than Christmas Eve! She has planned and talked about what she will wear, how they will dance and how she will wear her hair. Her was done in big ringlets and her new fancy dress.
They just melt my heart!
We even did a beautiful corsage!
She talked and talked about how much fun they had together!
I'm so happy they could share such a special evening together!


5 comments:
You've got this whole studio thing going! Are you starting a new career??? Tell Aliza she's beautiful.
that is so sweet! She will remember that night forever. And Jordan looks so handsome! In my head he is still a little primary kid. Time flies :>)
That was so sweet I teared up!
Aw! Gorgeous family!
tupoi
That is so cute! I can't believe how grown up Aliza is! She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment