Saturday, February 07, 2009

Winter Formal

Jordon and his adorable girlfriend Sarah went to
West Ranch's Winter Formal.
After searching many stores for a dress, Sarah found one she loved!
She looked gorgeous!



This is Sarah's first formal, flowers and fancy dresses!


All smiles...they are so cute together.


Jordon is always a fan of the GQ shot!


They really do adore each other...young love!
The Happy Couple!


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lisa P said...

She is DARLING! (He's not too bad either;)

the organic kitchen said...

Ah the good old days of searching for the right dress... I sure do NOT miss those days! Ugh! The drama, the tears, the sore feet... But she looks darling and your son looks very suave! Nice looking couple!

Haley said...

How cute! They are both adorable!! :]

Katie said...

Your son is so handsome. They really make a cute couple! Funny how I can remember my school dances vividly and they were all 10+ years ago. Sheesh!! Where does time go?

Pam said...

Very very sweet!!!
tupoi

Kelly said...

How cute are THEY?? :)

Jen Allyson said...

Such a cute couple! great pics!

jenny said...

They make a lovely couple!

Jennifer Gravley said...

What a cute couple. They grow up so fast. I can't believe he is going to college this year. You guys have raised awesome kids.

Spiker said...

I am glad our kids are friends too! Luke had fun at the happiest place on earth. thanks to your kids for the invite and the ride! ~ Linda

Presley family said...

AWWWWW.... they are so cute!!!! They both look so cute!! I can't believe he is old enought to go to winter formal!!!
BIG HUGS!!!