Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aralie in the New Era


Aralie was in the April issue of the New Era. Our Stake President is a photographer by trade. The church magazines contract work with him. He asked Aralie and a few of her friends to pose for a picture. The picture needed to show a group of great friends together.
Pictured from left to right: Emalee, Austin, Aralie and Collette. It has been a fun experience for her!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer Gravley said...

What a great article. Your kids have gotten so big. Time flies way too fast.

Jill said...

That is so cool! Now I'm extremely mad Darin was a slacker and renew it late. We missed getting Aprils!! I'll have to show my mom!

The Gray Family said...

wow your daughter is famous :>) My sister had her picture in there once MANY years ago, and I always thought that was the coolest thing.

the organic kitchen said...

Oh I will have to look! How exciting!