Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring is here...

I love spring...the colors, the sounds and the warmth. Last year these flowers just popped up in our little planter. I don't know how they got there, but they make me smile when I see them!

These lavender Daises are so cute and they come back every year without fail.

They stand up and smile every spring!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I love spring! I wish it would last a little longer and the 102 degree weather we had today would go away for another few months...

California Banry's said...

You're pictures are so good. Your kids did a great job on their talks yesterday. You didn't write about them in the Random Sampler! It's always fun to hear them.

the organic kitchen said...

Beautiful spring photos! Yes, we were in kauai. You logged on before I finished posting so you didn't see the explanation...

Heather Mower said...

Wow, you always take the best pictures!