Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Summer in Palm Springs!

This is our 7th summer in Palm Springs! We have had friends come with us for the last six years! We have had wonderful times spent with family and friends! It will be a memory our kids have of growing up! This year the weather was by-far the most perfect it has EVER been! A few days were only in the 90's. A long way from the 126 of two years ago!
The view from our Villa...sunset on our first night!
The ducks paddling along outside our room!
The moring of Jordon's birthday I was out at the pool to get "our good spots" by 7am!
What an amazing time, so peaceful and warm!
I don't usually do mornings, but this one was pretty incredible!
Blue Skies with some fluffy white clouds amid the palm trees!
Sunset, the sun was fading, hiding behind the palms and the clouds...Beautiful!
We had a fabulous time with the Bowens and the Mowers(we missed you Rob!)
Thanks for helping us celebrate Jordon's Birthday!

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

glad you had a good trip...it's nice to get those in before the kids start leaving the house :<( I just saw Rashelle Addington's (Nelson now, I guess) blog on your sidebar...we went to high school together. Small world!