Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Dinner and a Favorite Dessert!

Leonard's birthday fell on Back to School night, so we went for an early dinner at Chilies! Leonard and his girls! (I guess the boy will be minus in lots of pictures now;-(
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
The most treasured dessert among many Castaic Ward members is a Vince Cioffi Cheesecake!
At one ward auction 1 went for 80 bucks...last auction we sold them for $10 a slice! It is absolutely the most phenomenal Cheesecake ever! Cheesecake factory has nothing on Vince's cheesecake. This year at the auction Vince auctioned off 1 future cheesecake. I won it, so I could give it to Leonard for his Birthday...It is his FAVORITE!
See look at the smile! (the same smile he had for the Iron!) So I hope I made up for the iron for those who thought it was mean!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: