How many men do you know that would have this genuine smile when receiving an Iron for his birthday? And no, not the golfing kind either! Leonard loves to iron everything...the Navy trained him well! He has been complaining about our old iron for awhile now. I just happen to be ad BBB today and picked one up with my 20% off coupon. Later, Aralie and I were joking we should wrap it up and give it to him for his birthday...so we did! Except, he loved it!
I just hope he knows not to buy one for me for my birthday...I still haven't forgiven him for the shower caps I got for Christmas one year!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

2 comments:
I can't tell you how funny I think this is. My dad served in the Navy and also loves to iron. My mom asked him once if he would like a Rowenta iron and his reply was "don't toy with my emotions" LOL! She has since bought him one and they lived happily every after.
Leonard can come over here any time and iron to his hearts content! I do not like ironing and am not good at it. I will even make him a snack!
Post a Comment