The end of the regular soccer season has come. Aralie finished a few weeks ago. Hannah and Aliza finished last weekend. Aliza's team that Leonard Coaches lost their first playoff game in double overtime and the last minute of the game. It was a tough loss, but the girls played so well. Both teams were evenly matched, but the other team prevailed. It was a fun season for Aliza to play her first competitive season.
Hannah's team beat the first place team 4-0 in their last league game. SCU then went on to win the next three playoff games too! We shut out each of our last opponents! Way to go SCU!
Hannah scored two goals that weekend! Hannah has only scored this season when I have been at one of the other girls games! I was teasing her that I wasn't going to come to the game so she could score. She promised me she would score just for me to see. She scored in the first 10 min and then looked my way and pointed at me...everyone was yelling that was for you Mom!
I will miss the fall and getting to see my girls play every Saturday! It really is one of my favorite weekend activities! Hannah has one more playoff weekend and then we are off for a few months.


No comments:
Post a Comment