Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Newest Driver in the House

After 6 months and a few weeks of Aralie driving us around...she is on her own now. She passed her driving test today! She was so nervous, but I knew if she would remain calm she would do great. The instructor even told her she drives to slow! Let's hope that translates into no speeding tickets! She has been practicing driving the passat which is a stick shift. She has been doing great and not stalling lately!
I sent her on her first errand tonight to the store!
Off to seminary and school on her own tomorrow!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

Holy Crap! She cant be old enough to drive!!!!!!! Time goes by so fast! All of these kids are growing up so fast! Which means mine are to! They all need to stop it! Kelly is 11 now! What the !!!

The Gray Family said...

oh that gets scary! When did I get so old???? And I love the post about Leonard scaring the kids on Halloween...that is hilarious :>)

Lisa P said...

It looks good on her! Can she do my errands too? :(