We had our Reception in the Club House of the apartment complex. With no family and only about 30 guest coming to help us celebrate, we just did easy and simple. We hired the deli girls to cater and serve a small dinner. We ate, we danced, we laughed with our friends....and then we headed off to Jamaica!
A Toast to Us!
Our first night at our steak and lobster dinner at the Resort.
Wow, such 80's hair!
(isn't it funny when you have random people in your pictures!)
The happy couple...despite the 80's fashions! Nice short shorts Len! Check out those acid was shorts on me! Yikes!
The Sandals Resort was so much fun! So much to do and it was couple only too! We met 2 other couples that were married on the same day and at the same time as us!
We went out on Kayaks, Catamarans, Snorkeling, Horseback Riding, The Falls, Canoeing up the river to watch Island dancers and eat Jerk Chicken!
Dunn's River Falls...the water was sssooo COLD!
(again with the 80's fashions-short bathing suit)
We said when we were in Jamaica that we would come back for our 5th anniversary...well two kids and two houses later in 5 years that was NOT happening! We still haven't returned in
20 years!





2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute. I love retro. I love your hot pink long nails and in the very last picture I just see Aliza in Leonard! Love you!
I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment