Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ports O Call...20 Years Later!

We got married at a little wedding chapel in San Pedro on the boardwalk in
Ports O Call. We went back to take a picture in front of the chapel for our
20th anniversary. It was gone! sniff sniff! It used to be a really cute place, but it is all changed. Run down or commercial. It's unique character is gone!

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

ya, last time I was there it made me sad.

the organic kitchen said...

Boo! It always makes me sad when we lose a bit of quaintness. There is a tiny church in the valley called 'the little brown church' and I am surprised it is still there. Every time I drive by I expect it to be gone because the price of real estate is so high I assume at some point a developer will offer more money than the guy can refuse... I hope he holds strong! yet, sadly, I know I would sell!!!