For Aliza's 9th Birthday, we decided to re-do her bedroom. Heather found an adorable comforter set and we went with the colors from it. Pink and Brown! The Bowens picked Aliza up from school on Friday. Jordon and I spent all morning preping the room. Then the girls, Leonard and I spent the night painting!
Saturday afternoon, after we put it all together, everyone gathered in her room and we brought her in for the surprise. Although, her sisters had told her Mom had dumped out all her drawers and was going to make her clean it up....such wicked minds those girls have!
Click on the link to watch her reaction!
A big thanks to the Bowens and Mowers for all your help!
Happy Birthday Aliza!

2 comments:
love it it turned out so cute! I can't believe she is 9 already....she was just a baby when you moved out of the Long Beach ward! Time goes by :>)
I love the new room! What a lucky girl!
Post a Comment