Thursday, August 11, 2011

Broken Wrist

When I picked Hannah up from BYU Soccer camp this year, she told me she hurt her wrist. The next day she  was playing in a tournament and she hurt her hip again. We took her to the ER for an x-ray on her hip. Since she was still complaining about her wrist I had them x-ray it too. Both x-ray's they said were fine. Four days later still complaining about her wrist, I took her to the urgent care and had them x-ray it again. This time they came back and said yes it was broken. The next day we see the orthopedic surgeon and he put a hard cast on. That meant that she would miss her favorite tournament The Mustang Stampede.






She did travel with her team to the tournament hoping they would let her play. But it was a big NO! They would not let her on the field! Three weeks later it is off and in a brace, but still hurting.

No comments: