Hannah's club team, United, shutout one of their biggest rivals today. 3-0 was the final score. Hannah played 3 quarters today. It's such a different experience than AYSO. The field is twice as big and the players are way more aggressive. If the ball weren't round I would think they were playing football. Our United team went undefeated in regular season last year. However, this team beat us in tournament play. Our team wanted Vindication, and we got it! Go United!
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
-
Brendan was very excited to get his letterman’s jacket for Christmas. I
ordered it the beginning of November, and was told there was a 6-8 week
turnaroun...
4 years ago


3 comments:
Go, Hannah! I love the black and white pictures!
Way to go Hannah, sounds like it was a great team effort. Can't wait to see you play in October
Woo hoo go Hannah, your such the athlete, I love that about you!
Post a Comment