Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!!!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Mom I admire you for all the compassion and love you show others. You are always willing to help those in need. You serve others with your whole heart. You are a great Friend! I admire your artistic abilities and grateful you have passed them on to my kids. You are a fantastic Grandmother! Thanks for being such a great Mom!


Pam, Rowene, Daleen

I hope you get to enjoy your subscription to
Real Simple soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Daleen, I am so glad you still blog, I just enjoyed going through your photos and posts so much...what a great gal you are and such great kids!

Pam said...

Aw, very sweet!!!
tupoi

wholarmor said...

That's so cool! Happy Mother's Day to you, also! And I didn't notice we had the same blog background until you mentioned it on my blog. Too funny!

Denise said...

Love the pictures!! So sweet!

XXDenise