I needed a picture of Jordon for a book I am doing for his graduation. Luckily, the lake is only a few miles from us. So I decided to take a few more shoots to practice on my photography. It helps to have a willing participant.
So cute together!
Can't believe he is graduating....more later on that.
As a wife and mother of 4 life can be a little Zany at times!! Mostly its just hectic and busy with fun thrown in here and there. I created this blog to keep track of all those times!
The slideshow above is pictures from our favorite vacations; The Bahamas, Mazatlan, San Diego, Las Vegas, Salt Lake, Palm Springs, Sequoias and Brian Head. Len and I also had a fabulous time in New Orleans, Hawaii and the Love Cruise! We love vacationing with our Friends!
2 comments:
Good models good photography!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment