Thursday, May 20, 2010

Foreigner/ Styx Concert

A Big Thank You to Heather for being born on May 18 and having a big concert to celebrate! The Mowers treated us to a Fabulous Evening starting a Vitello's for a scrumptious pasta dinner and then on to the Concert. Kansas, Foreigner and Styx were all playing. 

Kansas playing Dust in the Wind!
Foreigner playing Hot Blooded! They were my favorite of the night! They played all my favorite songs! The lead singer has only been with them for 5 years, but he did a great job! Sounded Original! 

Styx playing Renegade! Tommy Shaw has some great arms!
We had backstage passes courtesy of Rich Best. While Backstage April and I ran into a gentleman, he stopped and posed for us with that look on his face, " you know who I am, right?" Uh, sorry we didn't, until he walked on stage! It was Tommy Gimble of Foreigner! Opps!
It was an Amazing evening with great food, friends and music!
Thanks Heather and Rob! 

1 comment:

glitzen said...

That would be SO much fun! I love Foreigner, that would take me back for sure. How awesome!