Aralie has been trying to get me to have another dog for almost a year. She has sent me links to dogs she finds on the internet for months. I usually look and delete. This little face caught my attention. We emailed the owners and then we found out they were neighbors of ours from Lakewood. We decided to pay a visit to some friends and visit the puppy. How could we say no to this face!
In keeping with our eeeeee ending dog names...Hannah came up with Joey! It really fits his cute face!
Those Eyes!
He loves to play, cuddle and just chill sitting on us! I am sure there will be more puppy posts to come.
Oh and Maggie is very unhappy with me. She won't look at me and refused french fries today! She feels betrayed once again!
Oh and Maggie is very unhappy with me. She won't look at me and refused french fries today! She feels betrayed once again!

2 comments:
I agree. Joey is the perfect name for such an adorable face. What a cute little guy!
Joey is a really cute name and I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment