Thursday, October 02, 2008

Daleen's Dazzling Days at the Lake


I did attempt to get up on the wake board and the knee board. I provided much entertainment for the rest of our group with these dreadful attempts. We might even win 10,000k on America's Funniest Home Videos with my knee boarding video. I took off with the boat, but the knee board stayed put on the beach.

Just hanging out in the water, chillin' out and coolin' down

I will stick to tubing. It is a lot of fun, except I need to get a different partner. Mr. scardey pants likes to go slow. He's laughing here with Nate driving. But check out his face below. Heather took over the wheel and gave us a little more ride!

We crossed the wake and he started yellin'

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

what a fun trip! Your kids did awesome (sorry about Jordan's head though!). I attempted wakeboarding this summer and did about as well as you did....maybe it's just a mom thing :>)