Jordon was on another boat all day on Sat., so we didn't see him much that day. The next day started out a beautiful day. In the morning we went out early and the boys went wake boarding. Jordon was enjoying his time in the water. Trying to learn a few tricks from JMo.
Gettin' some air! He was trying to clear the wake in one jump and doing some grinding. Then things went a little sour. After he went down, I saw him grab his head, I knew he was hurt. When we pulled up I could see blood. When he had hit the water his head went back and his feet went up and forward, the wake board hit his head and split it open. OUCH!
This is what Jordon looked mostly looked like the rest of the trip.


2 comments:
How fun! The wake boarding, not the getting hurt part. Jordan is awesome. Bryon got a knocked out this summer wake boarding. His motto, GO BIG or GO HOME! I told him he's too old now. Looks like you guys had a fun trip though.
Oh my.. I hope he's doing ok. That looked painful!!
Post a Comment