Thursday, October 02, 2008

Lake Mead

This past weekend we spent 3 days on Lake Mead. We went with the Mower, Muirs and Banrys. The weather was fabulous and the company even better. Lake Mead is gorgeous! The early morning, fresh, crisp, cool air was breathtaking. The water Pristine!

The water was like glass, smooth, soft and warm.

This is the view as the sun was setting as we were coming back in to dock. Beautiful!

The kids said it was the best vacation we have had since Mexico! We stayed in a condo in Lake Las Vegas. It was beautiful and comfortable. The master bath was awesome. It is a lot of work but so worth all the effort. We had an incredible time and we thank the Mowers for sharing their beautiful boat with us. Three cheers for Mower Power!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Reeser5 said...

I'm glad y'all had such a great time! Vacations with our dearest friends are always the best!!

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

It looks like your family had a wonderful time. I love looking at all your photos.

I find it amazing how much your daughters have grown since I've seen them last. It doesn't really seem that long ago, but I guess it has been.

Heather Mower said...

Great pics and blogging! Love it! We had such a great time with you guys!