
Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Girl!
We all went to Disneyland to Celebrate Aralie's Birthday. We took Emma with us. We had a great time...but it was WAY to hot. We made Aralie wear Mickey Ears that said Happy Birthday.
We went on the rapids just to cool down. Aliza and I got soaked!
Emalee and I took Aralie out to her favorite restaurant for dinner. We had steak and coconut shrimp, Aralie's Favorite! We had a great time having girl time together!
I love Aralie for her funny, spunky spirit. She's funny, kind, loyal and loving. She's a good friend and considerate of others. She loves life and rolls with the flow. She's an Awesome athlete(even if the stupid high school soccer coach can't see it.) She did fabulous on her first day of wake boarding and snowboarding.
She's gifted musically and a beautiful artist. She has a wonderful testimony and an affinity for obedience. Thanks for the love and the laughter, I love ya Babe!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Aralie!
Happy Birthday Aralie!! You are such a sweet and happy girl! It is a joy to know you!
What a cute picture of her in the black shirt. She looks so pretty. Only 1 more year and you can drive! Yeah. Happy Birthday Aralie. Love you lots!
Post a Comment