Today a little sparrow flew into the house. We opened all the doors but she still couldn't find her way out. She kept flying around landing on the fan and door jams. We were trying to steer her towards the door, when she flew upstairs. Jordon, Len and I all ran up to see where she had went. We were looking in all the bedrooms...when we heard a little peep. She was hiding behind some bottles on the stairway banister. She was breathing so hard and looked so scared. Jordon got a glove and gently grabbed her...she squealed and wiggled. Jordon was about to give her a little toss outside and then she wiggled out and flew back into the house. I was waving a broom so she would not go back upstairs. She just came over and landed on top of the broom. I walked her outside and she flew away.
Later, I saw Mickey chasing something on the tile. As she stepped away I saw it was a baby lizard. It was going to run under the couch. I sat down in front of the couch hoping to scare it in the opposite direction. Instead it went up my pants. I started yelling, Jordon came running, Aliza started screaming. I pulled it out of my pants and Jordon grabbed it by the tail. It bit his hand and released it's tail. Jordon grabbed it by the head and put it outside as Aliza was still screaming because the tail was flipping all over by itself.
I am just thankful the day did not involve giant spiders or snakes!
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
-
Brendan was very excited to get his letterman’s jacket for Christmas. I
ordered it the beginning of November, and was told there was a 6-8 week
turnaroun...
4 years ago

5 comments:
I can picture it all happening! What a screech!
Oh wow! What an adventure!
Oh I would FREAK out! No way... I would lock my door and wait for Jason.... Oh now!
I'm sure that this all wasn't funny when it was happening, it is when you are telling the story, But, these are funny stories. We got a good chuckle out of them. Thank you for bring a smile to our face. Love ya!
Oh my gosh. That's crazy. Wow, let's keep the doors closed.
Post a Comment