Tuesday, December 16, 2008

19 Years!


19 years ago today I married my Sweetheart!
In honor of 19 years I will do the traditional blog thing.
19 reasons I love my Sweetie
1. He's a great Dad
2. He loves to Coach the kids in sports
3. He always wants the best for me
4. He always thinks about my comfort or happiness first
5. He's helpful
6. He's kind and considerate of others
7. He works hard
8. We like the same movies
9. We like to share entree's at restaurants
10. He lets me pick the Desert
11. He loves Lost, The Office, Desperate Housewives as much as I do
12. He always fixes my computer when it's sick
13. He likes the same sports I do
14. He always does the early morning shift, no matter what it is. Thanks Babe!
15. We like the same music
16. He loves mexican food
17. He spends time with his family
18. He likes to play games like Settler's and Power Grid
19. He's a handsome sexy guy!
Love ya Sweetie!!!! On to 20...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hoskins Family said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! That was kind of you to say those wonderful things about me. I could not be me without you. I love everything about you. I adore you.

Love,

Your Sweetie.

Alli grins said...

19 years! Obviously, it only gets better, especially after reading the comment above that Leonard left you. Wow! Here's to many, many more you two! Congrats:-)

Spiker said...

Congrats! 19 years is quite an acheivement! We have been married 28 years! Does that mean I am going to have to come up with 29 things I love about my husband next year???

Very sweet and so was his comment back to you!