Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

We made the kids wait until 7am to wake us up. They were all sitting in our room watching the clock till exactly 7am. Then they pounced on the bed yelling time to get up...hurry get up!

Aralie and Jordon both received an I-touch. You can do lots of cool things on one of those! Facebook anyone???
Hannah loves her yellow Ipod.
They girls and their new appendages...phones. Hannah has been longing for a phone, but we kept telling her no. After we finished opening gifts (except the phones) we told everyone to start picking up. We had the phones in gift bags in the kitchen. I called one phone and Len called the other. I said Hannah, what is that noise. She went into the kitchen following the sound. When she saw the bag, she started screaming....it's a PHONE! They were both very excited that they did get their phones!

Aliza has been wanting an American Girl doll for more than a year. Santa finally came thru with one. They have become fast friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: