Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Parting is not "such sweet sorrow"....it's just tearful!

A farewell to the Voges Family! The Bowen, Hoskins, Mower and Voges families have spent many fun-filled days and evenings together. The Voges family moved due to a job transfer. They have meant so much to us during our six years together. We have traveled together, played together, spent holidays together. It is hard when change comes and people move on in their lives. They are Forever Friends and engraved on our Hearts.
Jordan M., Jordon H., Jamie V., Wes B. and Spencer V.
I don't think it's just coincidence that the angel is right over Jamie's head. She is an absolute angel!

Miss Jamie as she is affectionately known captured these three girlies hearts when she became their preschool teacher at the age of three. Miss Jamie had the best pre-school in town. They learned about insects, planets, solar system, dinosaurs, the body and the ocean. The vast amount of knowledge they carried to kindergarten was incredible. According to Aliza, no other teacher knows as much as Miss Jamie.


Miss Jamie will always hold a special place in my little girls heart!
Everyone loves HER!!!

Aralie was lucky enough to have Miss Jamie as an activity day leader and a Young Women advisor!

Miss Jamie is definitely the most sought out person at any gathering. Miss Jamie is more than just another adult to these three...they think of her as THEIR friend!
We Love You All...Mark, Jamie and Spencer!!!
We'll Miss You!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Daleen, I am spending tonight catching up on blogs and facebook. I love this post about Miss Jamie, we love her and miss her too.
I really love your Christmas Eve tradition, I am looking forward to when my kids are all old enough to sit through scripture reading...someday soon.
Love ya!

the organic kitchen said...

Good friends are the best! You are lucky!