The first weekend in Oct. is General Conference! That means I don't have to do the Sacrament Program! It also means we are able to hear from the General Authorities of the church! There are always favorite talks! But, sometimes there are talks that you wonder did they write that just for me! Saturday Morning Session that was my exact feeling as Elder Oaks completed his talk. Did he have a direct line to my prayers these last few weeks? I am grateful for his guidance and comforting words. The choir also sang some of my favorite hymns. I Know My Redeemer Lives, How Firm A Foundation, Come Come Ye Saints, We Thank Thee O God for A Prophet and I Need Thee Every Hour!
Some other favorites Elder Holland on the Book of Mormon, Elder Eyring and Love and Elder Christofferson!
Some other favorites Elder Holland on the Book of Mormon, Elder Eyring and Love and Elder Christofferson!



No comments:
Post a Comment