Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hannah Scores!

With three girls playing soccer this season, we have had lots of scheduling conflicts. Aralie has only scored when I have not been at her games. Aralie and Hannah's games crossed over today. Both Len and I went to Aralie's game since it was her last game of the season. I teased Hannah today that she would probably score in the first half when we weren't there! I even offered her double or nothing for what was in her wallet if she scored today. She decided not to take the bet...and she scored in the first 10 min. of the game!

This girl was all over Hannah...but Hannah beat her to the ball every time.


If you look at the Ref in the picture he has his whistle in his mouth, that's because he is calling a foul on Hannah! As you can clearly see, she did not foul the girl...she just took the ball away! The Ref and our coach had words last game and he threw our coach out of the game. Which is funny, because everyone always says how mellow our coach is during games. So the Ref decided to make really bad calls just to see if he could get the coach worked up. We just stayed silent and let our girls skills dominate the game. We won 3-0!
Go SCU!

No comments: