Sunday, October 04, 2009

A Tonsillectomy for Hannah


This past year Hannah has had strep throat almost every month or so. I tried telling the Dr. earlier this year they needed to come out. Answer, lets watch them. By this summer they had become so big and so infected they were impeding her airway. Finally, the Dr. agreed. But, you know how referrals to specialist go! So here we are at the end of Sept. and they are finally coming out! The first thing she said as she was coming out of anesthesia was "I can breathe, I can breathe through my nose again!"

It has been a hard week for her. But, she has put on a brave face mostly! I know she will feel so much better in a few weeks, she will Thank me then!
Get Better Soon my little chickadee!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

poor thing! Hope she feels better soon.

Alli grins said...

My goodness...poor Hannah! I'm glad she's feeling better and is back to playing soccer. It turns out that breathing is kind of an important thing! Love you all!