It was a trip back to the 80's for our Ward Halloween Party! Leonard went as black Michael Jackson! April, Allison, Heather and I went as girls from the 80's! Aliza was a spider witch!
It was a fun evening with lost of yummy desserts and good Chili!
He's BAD, He's BAD! Totally Like Awesome Dude!
All of these pants were purchased this week...so yes they are back in style....the question is WHY???
Taylor, Aliza and Chelsie....just too cute!
I love Halloween!

1 comment:
gotta love the 80s throwbacks :>) When I was a child of the 80s, we had a 70s day at school. I remember thinking that the 50s, 60s and 70s were so distinguishable, but we dressed so NORMALLY in the 80s (I was thinking this while wearing skeggings and one of those little clips cinching the side of my shirt). My how perspective changes :>)
Post a Comment