Sunday, August 24, 2008

How do you handle UNIVITED guests...


Well, for the most part they are usually welcome. If friends want to stop by, come in and chat, get a cool drink I am happy to oblige. However, there are just some guests that are not welcome in my home. Unfortunatley, they are usually the ones to stop by for a visit. For instance, this lady stopped by for a visit tonight...she came in uninvited and would not leave. I finally had to just throw her out!!!








This little Praying Mantis was very cute to start with, but then she kept flying at me. That's when I told her she would have to leave. She was very green to start with, but then started turning brown as she sat on the table.
They really do stand like they are praying. I will have to say she was not as unwelcome as some of our other guests. Black widows, tarantulas, rattle snakes, flies, pincer bugs and mice. I finally got her to go outside so she could go bite the head off her mate!! ha ha
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL! We had one of those in our house one time too. They creep me out big time!

Greg and Pam said...

creepy