Steph, Emma, Aralie, Hannah and I went to the Borders in Vegas for the release party of Breaking Dawn. First we went with a group from Steph's ward to Cheesecake Factory. I had the Special Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. It was scrumptious! Then we headed over to Borders for some Twilight Fun. We passed the time by doing a quiz. I was excellent at the Twilight and Eclipse question Not so hot on the New Moon...wonder why that is...
Duh, not enough of the beautiful Edward in that book.
Here we are with our Treasure's in Hand! Happy Reading!

Oh and check this out, when we got in the car to leave for the Breaking Dawn Party, this came up on my car's navigation...Voltarie!!! Freaky huh!
2 comments:
you guys must have had so much fun! I'm sure you've all finished reading by now...I still haven't got my copy yet but I am very much looking forward to it :>)
Hey Daleen!! I hear this book is amazing! I guess its time for me to catch up with the times and catch up with you guys! :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment