This year Jordon's piano teacher, Ephraim has been working with Jordon to take a piece of music and make his own arrangement of it. Jordon picked on of his favorite hymns
Abide with Me; 'Tis Eventide
For his recital earlier this month he gave it a little jazzy feel. However, for Sacrament meeting it would not be that appropriate. So he toned it down and rearranged it again. Today he had the opportunity to play in Sacrament meeting. He also had the chance of playing on the Grand Piano. I have heard him play that song a million times. I don't really get tired of it because the piece is so soothing. Today though listening to him play that piece with such heart and love of music, it brought tears to my eyes. He did an amazing Job and I am so proud of him for having the courage to share it with others.


3 comments:
Every time I hear him play I am so amazed by his talent!
I didn't even know he played! Luke says he is very good. Good for Jordan!
He did such a great job. What an awesome talent!
Post a Comment