Saturday, August 23, 2008

Question: If you have a teenager, What it the Best $400 you can spend?

Answer: EFY


Jordon and his long time friend Justin went to EFY this summer at UNLV. They had an awesome time meeting new friends. Daniel, Justin, Jordon, and Chayse(pictured below) became fast friends. Daniel is investigating the church and they spent their devontional time teaching discussions. I knew things were going well, when Jordon text me on Wed. night, he said.."Mom my testimony has grown so much about everything...especially missionary work. I feel like I could serve my mission right now." Wow! What an awesome thing for a mom to read. These nice young men live in Rancho Cucamunga...they have traveled here a few times to hang with Jordon and Justin. He has gone to see them too. It's great to see the bonds that experience has made. My son came home a different person. He has grown up so much and looking ahead to the future. He also met a cutie pie from Arizona that he is over the moon about.

My only Complaint about EFY is....they don't have one in Decemeber!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April said...

I second that motion. Efy is the best!