Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LDS Prom!


Friday May 9th we attended the LDS Prom. Jordon and Collette Joost went together. They made such a super cute couple. Both of them had other dates originally. However, for different reasons both dates were cancelled. When Jordon heard Collette's date couldn't go, he launched a plan. He made a poster with boxes of Candy. It said...I ran into a SOUR PATCH with my date. Something happened with your date REESE(his name). So don't go with just any MIKE AND IKE. Go with a HOT TAMALE like me. We'll have a WHOPPER of a time. Just us two SUGAR BABIES. Collette inturn filled his room with balloons saying Yes I would love to go to prom with you too.
So here's the adorable couple...and in Jordon's words, "We had a GREAT time" That's pretty good coming from a teenager! lol



1 comment:

Reeser5 said...

They look soooo cute!! I heard they had a blast!