For Mormon Prom we were asked to dress up as a movie character. Leonard was going to be morpheus, only one little problem...Morpheus is BALD! So after a few weeks of contemplation he decided to SHAVE it off! A little back story...a few months ago we did Where's Waldo for a mutual activity. Scott Bowen shaved his head for the activity so the kids wouldn't recognize him. Since he raised the bar of dedication...We told Leonard he had to do it too! So, he asked Nate Banry to do the honors. Heres the results....
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
-
Brendan was very excited to get his letterman’s jacket for Christmas. I
ordered it the beginning of November, and was told there was a 6-8 week
turnaroun...
4 years ago

2 comments:
Yea!!! Welcome to the wild world of Blog. I really enjoyed reading what your great family has been up to and seeing your pictures. Your kiddos are so big! I'm just remembering them last time I saw them, which was just over 2 years ago. I feel like I'm in a time-warp! Love Leonard as Morpheus. Bet you can't keep your hands off that smooth noggin. I love & miss you all!
Oooohhhhhh...I was wondering why Leonard shaved his head! Hahaha..And I should have known Nate was behind this. ; )
Post a Comment