
So for all of us Twilight Fans, here's a little fun fact. Breaking Dawn comes out August 2, 2008. That date will truly be a Breaking Dawn... because August 1, 2008 there is a New Moon and a Solar Eclipse! Hmmm...coincidence that Mrs. Meyer picked this date, I wonder! I can't wait to get a sneak peak on May 31, when the special edition of Eclipse comes out with the first chapter of Breaking Dawn. See you at Barnes and Noble!

1 comment:
Are you reading The Host?
By the way I know that I have told you this before, but I think you have the most well mannered children out there. Aralie was great with the kids last night, and Jordan was so sweet when he picked her up. He was very friendly with me and when I thanked him for picking her up for me, he said, "sure, anytime and thank YOU for having her..."
So cute!
Post a Comment