Thursday, May 29, 2008

My new Outlook


After jumping thru many hoops, my new car is finally home. The lease was up on my Chrysler Town and Country, so we needed to find a new car. Friday(of Memorial Weekend) Leonard left to go look at a Honda Pilot. He came home with a Saturn Outlook. He tried to say he had bought it, but we all know him better than that. The kids loved it. I was a little unsure. I LOVE how much storage I had with my T&C. We could haul alot of stuff in it. So we took it for a drive. It was a good ride, lots of features. Saturday, Len went back to the Dealer, but they did not have a car with the specs we wanted. So we had to look around. After many trips to the dealer and alot nonsense from Chrysler, we finally got what we wanted yesterday.

It's Midnight Blue with light gray leather. It has two sunroofs, auto lift gate, seat warmers, wood trim, blue tooth, On-star, XM radio and Navigation! One of the best things it has is a rear-backup camera. Oh and it has towing, guess Leonard will have to buy me a boat soon.











So we move from a Minivan to an SUV. It still seats seven and the very back is still very roomy! I guess I will be lining those Oil-Exces pockets with a little more cash. C'est La Vie

3 comments:

Reeser5 said...

Oh, NICE, Daleen! I love the size and it looks so comfy. I miss driving smaller framed vehicles.

Samantha said...

oooh pretty. Love that dashboard!

Alli grins said...

Congrats on the your new ride! When is your first inaugural road trip to break in the new car? Aliza looks pretty fly in her hip hop dance class and I loved this post about Leonard's naval service. Too funny that he was in Cher's video. I remember that...and her outfit! Woo hoo!