Saturday, May 24, 2008

Maggie and Mickey

Maggie and Mickey are our fur family. Maggie is an 8yr old Yorkie/Pom mix. We got her for the kids to replace our schnauzer(Winston) that was stolen. She quickly adopted me as her companion. She is my little shadow...she follows me thru the house as I do my chores. She even sleeps next to me every night. She does the cutest little hula dance when she wants me to pick her up. She has the best temperment of any dog I have ever had.



Mickey is a 1 1/2 year old Shitzu/Chihuahua mix. We found her on our doorstep one Sunday morning. She was just a little puppy. We put up flyers around the neighborhood, but nobody responded. We named her Mickey because she had a birthmark on her belly, shaped like Mickey Mouse ears. We later found out that she was born at the neighbors house(back-yard breeders) but they didn't want her because she was not good enough to sell. She has a HUGE underbite and her legs are turned, but we had fell in love with her. So, she became our puppy. Now the funny thing is, Maggie has never tolerated other dogs. However, she was ok with Mickey at first, and now they play with each other all the time.




See her Mickey Mouse Ears! How could we not name her Mickey!

2 comments:

Reeser5 said...

They are so cute! I wish I wasn't allergic to animals so we could have a pet.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.