Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends

Alli Elggren came to town for a visit, after moving to Az. two years ago. It was so great to see her new baby and how much Ashlyn has grown. I miss Alli's great smile, she always has one on! I miss scrapbooking and making jewelry with her too. Allison hosted a swim party at her home, so a bunch of us could come and visit with Alli. Thanks Allison! It was so fun to catch up and talk about old times. Much Laughter was done by all! Miss you Alli, hope to see you again!

1 comment:

Alli grins said...

I am seriously crying on my keyboard right now! That meant so much to me to see all of you again. What a fun afternoon. I miss you & your family so much and feel so blessed to spend time with you when we lived there. Your kids are beautiful and have grown so much in 2 years. I'm back to AZ and 115 degree weather, but I'm glad I got my Cali-fix. I miss you all!!!