I love to read, probably from being a product of an only child home. My other three do not love it like I do. Aliza loves to read, she reads for fun...not because I tell her to. She won the AR reading award again this year in her class. This summer she has decided to read the Little House books. Finally a girl after my own heart. The Little House series and the Black Stallion series were some of my favorites that I would read over and over.

I do have to say that when it comes to the Twilight series Aralie could not put them down(neither can I). Hannah has started Twilight this week. So I do have to thank Stephenie Meyer for that! I will be reading The Host this summer...what are you reading? Have any great recommendations...leave me a comment and let me know!
Great Job Aliza, keep up the reading...it can take you many places!

1 comment:
What a great honor to have a reading award. Your mom is right, it will take you so many places and we are glad Daleen finally has a child who loves to read like she did, she always had her nose in a book, would rather read than watch tv alot of times. We are very proud of you, Aliza and love you bunches.
Post a Comment