Finally at 11pm June 29 I was in so much pain Leonard said we were going back. I couldn't protest anymore...I was too uncomfortable. When I was checked again I was only a five. 24 hours and I was only half way. Wow was I disappointed. But things did progress better and he finally arrived on June 30, 1991 at 2:12 am. He was 7lbs and 7oz. 20 1/2in. He came rather loudly, protesting his journey to this new world. He cried often and loudly...the nurses would shake their heads and tell us we were in for some long sleepless nights. They were Right! At three days old we headed back to the NICU for a serious case of reflux. He was losing so much weight. When I mentioned to my Ped. that he threw up funny, he pushed on his stomach and he got a huge stream of Puke. He sent us to the hospital imediately. We spent a week there trying different methods to keep him from losing all his food. It was a long nine months before he could keep most of his nurishment down. He cried alot from the discomfort, but he had the most infectious laugh and smile. (see above photo, he was only 9 weeks.)
17 years laters he still does. He loves life and people. He's charming, funny and affectionate. He can talk or text for hours. He loves football, snowboarding, wakeboarding, dirt biking, music, dancing, practical jokes and movies.
Happy Birthday Jordon
We Love You!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jordon!
Woot!!! 17...Happy Birthday, Jordon!
I can't believe it has been 17 years since we held this little tiny baby, you were soooo cute, just like you are today. The time has flown by! We love you lots and wish you a Happy Birthday Jordon. Grandpa and Grandma
Oh, I remember when He was just a little thing. Man times flies!!!
Happy Birthday Jordon!!!
When did he get so old? What a cute kid you have there (I'm sure you have the girls calling all the time to prove it!). Hope he had a great day, and good luck with the football!
Post a Comment