Barack Obama was elected President of the United States today. It was an electoral landslide. I think part of his huge victory was hatred for President Bush's down falls. He is the first Black American to lead this great Country. I am excited to see that milestone passed. However, I wish I agreed with more of his policies. His "redistribution of wealth" is one and the other would be the liberal judges he will be appointing to the Supreme Court. I am anxious to see if he can bring about the change he says he can without placing the burden upon my back. I think they make a cute first family. I admire the education they have and the connection they seem to have as a couple. Yet, I do worry about the moral direction our country will take with more liberal judges on the bench. We Shall See....
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
-
Brendan was very excited to get his letterman’s jacket for Christmas. I
ordered it the beginning of November, and was told there was a 6-8 week
turnaroun...
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment