We are puppy-sitting for the Banry's....this adorable little guy is Oliver.
Oliver is the cutest guy, he is so loving and playful. Oliver and Maggie are betrothed. It's funny because neither one likes other dogs very much...but tonight they have not had any arguments. They even shared the same lap most of the night. Mickey on the other hand has tried all night to get him to play tug-o-war.
Aliza and Taylor had fun entertaining the pups tonight. When they snuggled in for a movie tonight, the pups cuddled up right next to them.


3 comments:
What a cute face! He looks like he's smiling for the camera.
You're so cute Daleen. I don't even think I have a picture of him on my blog. I guess I should put one on of him. Thanks for cleaning up his eyes. He looks really handsome now. We love our Oliver!
Cute little dogs! I tried to adopt a little Yorkie this week, but the adoption place wouldn't let me becuase of how little my kids are. I cried, and cried, but Nathan now feels we need to wait a little while to get one...never should have told Nathan what the lady said...:(
Post a Comment