Today in Sacrament the talks were about being grateful for what we have. Gratitude! I think about it alot. One of the youth made a list of EVERYthing he was grateful for. I remember being young and thinking those were the things I was grateful for too. I am still grateful for all those things too, but tend to think more about other things that I am grateful for. I am mostly grateful for Family, Friends and Time. I am grateful for the love of Family. I am grateful for friendships and the strength we gather from them. I am grateful for the time to spend with both.
After Sacrament I was blessed with being able to care for Megan. The rest of church is a blur, but how can one not feel the spirit when you are holding a baby.
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
-
Brendan was very excited to get his letterman’s jacket for Christmas. I
ordered it the beginning of November, and was told there was a 6-8 week
turnaroun...
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment